- 1 Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta
- 2 Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta by bus
- 3 Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta Distance
- 4 Secunderabad to Yadagirigutta MMTS Trains Timings
- 5 Yadagirigutta to Secunderabad MMTS Train Timings.
- 6 About Yadagirigutta Temple
- 7 Nearby Places to Yadagirigutta.
- 8 Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta FAQs
Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta
Yadagirigutta is Famous for Sri Lakshmi Narsimha Temple in Telangana.
If you are looking to reach Yadagirigutta from Hyderabad, the below steps are helpful to you
Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta by bus
Whenever you are trying to reach the yadagirigutta temple, you can use the TSRTC Bus facility.
There are so many numbers of buses available from Uppal to Yadagirigirigutta Temple.
Most of the buses are starting from JBS (Jayashankar Bus Stop). It will go from the route via Uppal.
People who are residing in Kukatapally, Ameerpet, SR Nagar can use Hyderabad Metro Rail Service to reach Uppal then take a bus while returning you can get multiple buses from Yadagirigutta to Hyderabad
Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta Distance
- The Distance From JBS to Yadagirigutta is 63 Kilometers
- The Distance from Uppal to Yadagirigutta is 56 Kilometers.
- Raigir to Yadagirigutta distance is 9 Kilometers.
It will take nearly 1 hour, 15 minutes to complete the journey from Uppal to Yadagirigutta by bus.
The time depends upon the vehicle you choose. If you go by car or using a cab service, it takes 50 minutes.
Secunderabad to Yadagirigutta MMTS Trains Timings
There are multiple trains available from Secunderabad to Raigiri
Then you can choose local travel options like autos and reach Yadagirigutta
- Krishna Express Starts at Morning 06.05, and it will take 50 minutes and arrived at 06.55 a.m.
- Pushpull Daily Starts at 09.05 a.m. and reach Raigiri at 10.20 a.m.
- MUGR Fast Pass Express Starts at evening 6.40 from Secunderabad and arrive till 1 Hr in Yadagirigutta.
- Pushpull Daily Starts at Evening 9.10 and reach Yadadri in 1 Hour.
Yadagirigutta to Secunderabad MMTS Train Timings.
As told above, there are no direct trains from Yadagirigutta to Secunderabad. The Train Facility is available at Raigiri, which is close to 8 Kms to Yadadri Temple.
- Pushpull Daily Starts at Morning 06.55 and reaches Secunderabad Railway Staton at 08.45 in the morning. it takes nearly 2 hours for the journey
- MUGR SC Fast Pass Daily Train Starts at 07.26 am and arrives Secunderabad at 9.25.
- Pusspull Daily Starts at 4 O clock at evening in Raigiri Railway station and reaches at 5.30 in the evening
- TPTY ADB KRISHNA EXP The Train Starts at 6.45 evening and arrives at 8.40 in the evening.
- JANGOAN FM MEMU TRAIN (Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat) 6 O clock in the evening is the start time, and the journey ends at 8 O clock in the Secunderabad station.
About Yadagirigutta Temple
Yadagirigutta Located in Telangana, and the Telangana government has chosen yadadri as a new district.
Bhongir is the nearest town to yadagirigutta. Earlier, Nalgonda was the district of Yadadri.
Yadadri Bhuvanagiri is the official name of the district.
It is famous for the god Sri Lakshmi Narshimha Swamy.
The Telangana Government has taken multiple measurements to build the temple. It reports nearly 750 crores of the proposal to develop the yadadri as a temple city.
Most of the works are already coming to an end, and the KCR, The Chief Minister of Telangana, Planning to celebrate a “Homam.” which is calling is “Yadadri Sudarshana Yogam.”
Nearby Places to Yadagirigutta.
- Bhongir Fort located nearly 16 kilometres to yadagirigutta.
- Kolanupaka Temple, It is located nearly 33 Kms from Yadadri.
- Kunda Satya Narayana Kaladamam The area which is located nearly 13 Kilometers from the Bhongir Fort.
- Surendra Puri It is located nearly 5 Kilometers to Yadagirigutta.
Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta FAQs
Can i book TSRTC buses from Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta?
Yes, You can book buses online in TSRTC official website.
How can i reach to Yadagarigutta from Hyderabad?
You can go by bus from JBS and Uppal, by train from Secunderabad.
What is the nearby visiting place for yadagirigutta?
You can visit Surendra puri, which comes 5 kilometres from Yadagirigutta.
I am Ram, I am a Property Advisor for the last seven years. I love to write articles relating to Real Estate and I advise the people to choose the best properties.